Advance Catastrophe Technologies (ACT) is a nationwide restoration company specializing in disaster restoration. We offer health insurance, incentive pay, paid holidays, PTO and a matching 401k program.
We are seeking highly motivated team members to perform water/ fire damage mitigation, among many other services we offer. This is a full time position for team players who will be working with clients to recover from
Requirements for the Restoration Technician position include:
- Desire to attain a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Experience a plus but not necessary if you are interested in learning a new trade;
- Organized persons with positive attitude;
- Good communication skills (English required) with ability to work as a team;
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, including adhering to safety requirements;
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record;
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 lbs;
- Willing to undergo pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check;
- Availability on rotating schedule for on-call emergency response after hours and on weekends; overnight travel will be required at times
- A sense of urgency to respond quickly to people who are in need of the services we offer.
Regardless of prior experience, all employees will undergo the proper training for safety and techniques used in the work in both residential and commercial settings, including:
- Fire damage restoration, including restoration of walls, floors, furniture, and interior contents;
- Water damage restoration, including pump outs, water extraction, dehumidification, and drying;
- Mold remediation
- Carpet cleaning
Apply in person: 3835 N. Hillcrest, Suite 4, Wichita, KS 67220
ACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.