Pro-Grade Duct Cleaning
Take a Breath of Fresh Air
Household Dust • Mold • Mildew • Fungi • Mites • Nitrogen/Sulfur Dioxide • Asbestos
Asthma • Bronchitis • Allergies • Migraines • Sinusitis • Respiratory Distress
When you’re accustomed to cleaning up storm damage, extreme water damage and even fire and smoke damage, your everyday air duct cleaning is no problem.
Effective duct cleaning requires breaking the contaminants loose and collecting those contaminants to prevent them from reentering the system.
ACT uses agitation devices specifically designed to loosen contaminants from your HVAC system. Loosened contaminants are then collected using a negative pressure vacuum — ensuring even the smallest particles are removed from your home for good!
Why Clean Air Ducts?
- “1 out of every 6 people who suffer from allergies, do so as a direct result of the fungi and bacteria in the air duct systems.” – Better Health Magazine
- “Children are more likely than adults to be affected by polluted indoor air.” – National Resources Defense Council
- “The average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dust each year.” – Discover Magazine
Your Health is Worth the Investment!
Consider having your ducts cleaned if you have:
- A newly constructed building.
- An existing building that has been remodeled or was under construction.
- Purchased a building and don’t know if the ducts have ever been cleaned.
Air duct cleaning every two to three years benefits both residential and commercial buildings by improving airflow, reducing dust and odors, and preventing illness and allergy irritations.
Look for Our Specials
Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our e-newsletter for tips and special offers.